Makes: 4 servings
Prep: 5 mins
Cook: 35 mins
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 5 large eggs, beaten
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 4 ounce can diced green chilies
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees . Brush an 8-inch square baking dish with 1 tablespoon butter and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, cottage cheese, cheddar cheese, chiles, flour, baking powder, 1/2 teaspoon salt and the remaining 2 tablespoons butter. Pour into the prepared dish and bake until set, about 35 minutes.
- Segura Viudas Brut Reserva NV (Spain)
- Cook 4 slices finely chopped bacon in a skillet and toss in 5 ounces arugula. Serve alongside the casserole.