Make a great dish with just five ingredients!
Makes: 4 servings
Prep: 5 mins
Cook: 6 mins
- 1 16 ounce package coleslaw mix
- 1 cup bottled Asian-style salad dressing
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds
- 4 ounces tuna steaks, about 1 1/4 inches thick
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- In a large bowl, toss the coleslaw mix with the dressing; divide among 4 plates. Place the sesame seeds on a plate and season with pepper. Gently press the tuna in the sesame seeds to coat each side. In a heavy skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Add the tuna to the hot pan and sear for 3 minutes on each side for medium-rare. Slice the tuna and serve over the slaw.
- St. Supery Sauvignon Blanc 2006 (California)