Makes: 10 servings
Prep: 25 mins
- 1 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper
- 1 head napa cabbage, 20 leaves left whole and the rest shredded (about 5 cups)
- 1/2head red cabbage, shredded (about 5 cups)
- 1/2head green cabbage, shredded (about 4 cups)
- 1/2cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 teaspoons celery seeds
- In a jar with a lid, combine the olive oil, vinegar, mustard and salt and pepper to taste. Shake vigorously and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the shredded Napa, red and green cabbages with the parsley and celery seeds. Shake the dressing again and pour over the cabbage; toss to coat.
- Trim the ends of the reserved cabbage leaves and place a large spoonful of marinated slaw in the center of each leaf; refrigerate until ready to serve.