Makes: 6 servings
Prep: 25 mins
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2/3cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 12 ounces arugula
- 10 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- In a shallow bowl, marinate the onion slices in the vinegar for 15 minutes.
- Remove the marinated onions from the vinegar and set aside, reserving the vinegar; whisk the olive oil into the reserved vinegar and season with salt. In a large bowl, toss the arugula with the vinaigrette. Top with the goat cheese and pickled onions.