Let your pup start the day with a healthful breakfast. Always check with your vet about which foods are appropriate for you to share with your pet.
Makes: 2 servings
Prep: 8 mins
Cook: 17 mins
- 1 baking potato, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- 1 small zucchini, chopped
- 1/2cup shredded Asiago cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Place the potato in a small bowl with enough water to cover and microwave at high power until tender, about 8 minutes. Drain, add the milk and mash with a fork; let cool. Mix in the eggs.
- In a medium, ovenproof skillet, heat the EVOO, 2 turns of the pan, over medium heat. Add the zucchini and cook until tender, about 5 minutes. Add the potato mixture and stir to combine. Bake until set, about 10 minutes. Sprinkle the cheese on top and bake until melted, about 2 minutes more. Let cool, then cut into wedges.
- Substitute your dog's favorite cheese for asiago.