Betcha can't stop yourself from double dipping into these honey-mustard and blue-cheese dips.
Makes: 2 servings
Prep: 15 mins
Cook: 20 mins
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 8 chicken drumettes or wings, tips removed and discarded
- Salt and pepper
- 1/3 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 ribs celery, halved crosswise and lengthwise
- In a small bowl, combine 1/4 cup honey and the mustard. In another small bowl, combine the mayonnaise and half of the blue cheese; mash with a fork until nearly smooth, then fold in the remaining blue cheese.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper, then coat each piece with the flour, shaking off any excess. In a medium nonstick skillet, melt the butter in the olive oil over medium heat. Add the chicken and cook for 5 minutes on each side. Drizzle the chicken with the remaining 1 tablespoon honey, lower the heat to medium-low and cook, shaking the pan frequently to prevent the honey from burning, for 5 minutes. Transfer the chicken to 2 plates and serve with the dips and celery sticks.
- Add your favorite hot sauce to the honey glaze.