Americans have been drinking Applejack for 300 years, and if you've ever had a sip you know why: A single bottle packs the flavor of six pounds of apples.
Makes: 1 servings
Prep: 5 mins
- Ice cubes
- 2 ounces Applejack (4 tablespoons)
- 1 ounce fresh lemon juice (2 tablespoons)
- 1/2ounce pure maple syrup (1 tablespoon)
- 2 ounces chilled club soda (4 tablespoons)
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, combine the applejack, lemon juice and maple syrup. Shake vigorously and strain into a highball glass filled with ice cubes. Top with the club soda and stir.