It takes only five ingredients to make this tender fish dish!
Makes: 4 servings
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 10 mins
- 3/4cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 4 tilapia fillets (about 1 pound total)
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees . In a shallow dish, combine the cheese with the paprika and parsley and season with salt and pepper. Drizzle the fish with olive oil and dredge in the cheese mixture. Place on a foil-lined baking sheet and bake until the fish is opaque in the thickest part, 10 to 12 minutes. Serve the fish with the lemon wedges.
- This fast and tasty recipe is our most popular pinterest pin of all-time! Click here to see our other most popular recipes on pinterest!