Give this addictively spicy snack to guests in single-serve grab bags.
Makes: 10 servings
Prep: 5 mins
Cook: 5 mins
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 15 cups hot unsalted stove- or air-popped popcorn (1/2 cup unpopped)
- In a small bowl, mix the chili powder, paprika, cayenne and salt. In an extra-large bowl, drizzle some olive oil over the popcorn and sprinkle with some of the spices. Mix with your hands; repeat until the popcorn is evenly coated.