No plates are necessary for these easy three-bite finger sandwichessimply grab and enjoy.
Makes: 8 servings
Prep: 20 mins
- 12 ounces cooked medium shrimp, tails removed (25 to 30 pieces)
- 1/4 pound snow peas (ends removed), thinly sliced on the diagonal
- 1 tablespoon chopped dill
- 1 teaspoon chopped mint
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 16 small rolls (I used potato bread, and it was fantastic!)
- In a bowl, combine the shrimp, snow peas, dill, mint, mayonnaise and lemon juice. Mix well and season to taste with salt and pepper. Slice the center of a roll about three-quarters of the way through and fill with the shrimp mixture. Repeat with the remaining rolls.