Makes: 1 servings
Yield: 4 cups
Prep: 15 mins
Bake: 40 mins
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 6 tablespoons canola oil
- 6 tablespoons honey or maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Nuts and spices
- Chopped dried fruit
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees .
- Mound the oats in a 10-inch cake pan. Drizzle with oil and honey; sprinkle with the salt. Using a rubber spatula, stir well. Using your fingers, rub the oat mixture to coat evenly. Stir in your favorite nuts and spices.
- Shake the pan until the oats are in an even layer.
- Bake, stirring occasionally, until golden, about 40 minutes.
- Cool the granola completely in the pan, then toss with the chopped dried fruit.