Makes: 12 servings
Prep: 25 mins to
- 1/4cup EVOO
- 1 tablespoon champagne vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 heads endive, thinly sliced crosswise
- 2 cups packed thinly sliced frisee or chicory
- 2 cups packed torn escarole
- 1/2cup plus 2 tbsp coarsely chopped jarred roasted chestnuts
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 1 small head radicchio, separated into individual leaves
- In a large bowl, whisk together the EVOO, vinegar and honey.
- Add the endive, frisee, escarole, 1/2 cup chestnuts and the shallot to the dressing; toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper. Divide the salad among the radicchio leaves and top with the remaining 2 tbsp. chestnuts.