Makes: 8 servings
Prep: 15 mins
- 1/2 seedless baby watermelon
- 2 red plums--halved, pitted and sliced into wedges
- 2 golden plums--halves, pitted and sliced into wedges
- 1 pint blackberries
- 2 bottles rose wine, chilled
- 4 ounces elderflower liqueur, such as St. Germain
- Using a melon baller, scoop balls out of the watermelon; place in an 1/2-gal. pitcher with any juices left in the melon. Add the plums and blackberries.
- Pour in the wine and liqueur; stir. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or up to 6 hours.