Makes: 8 to 10 servings
Prep: 15 mins
- 4 each lemons, oranges and limes
- 2 cups vodka, chilled
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1 bottle (750ml) sparkling wine, chilled
- 1 12 ounce can seltzer, chilled
- Using a peeler, make long strips of zest from 2 lemons, 2 oranges and 2 limes.
- Juice the zested citrus, along with the remaining lemons, oranges and limes. Strain the juice into a punch bowl. Stir in the vodka and sugar.
- Gently stir in the sparkling wine and seltzer. Twist the citrus zest and add half to the punch. Serve in ice-filled glasses with the remaining zest.