- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2 limes, quartered
- 1 pound turkey breast cutlets
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 4 ounce can diced jalapeno chiles, liquid reserved
- 2 14 1/2 ounce can fire-roasted diced tomatoes
- 1 1 bag tortilla chips, lightly crushed
- 1 14 1/2 ounce cans chicken broth
- 1 pound Mexican shredded cheese blend (about 4 cups)
- 1 cup sour cream, at room temperature
Preheat a grill pan to medium-high. Squeeze the limes over the turkey cutlets; season with salt. Grill the turkey until just cooked through, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Let cool, then slice into 2-inch-long strips.
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees . In a large bowl, combine the onion, the jalapenos with their liquid and the tomatoes. Add the tortilla chips and turkey and toss well. Transfer the mixture to a greased 9-by-12-inch baking dish. Drizzle with the chicken broth and top with the cheese. Bake until the cheese is golden around the edges, about 40 minutes. Serve with the sour cream.