Makes: 4 servings
Prep: 7 mins
Cook: 21 mins
- 4 eggs
- 1/2cup milk
- Salt and pepper
- 4 tablespoons EVOO
- 1 pound ground turkey, preferably dark meat
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 onion, grated
- 1/3cup mango chutney, preferably with raisins
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 bunch swiss chard, stems chopped and leaves cut into 1-inch ribbons
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees . In a large mixing bowl, beat together the eggs and milk; season with salt and pepper.
- In a large, ovenproof nonstick skillet heat 2 tbsp. EVOO over high heat. Add the turkey, curry powder and half the onion; season with salt and pepper. Lower the heat to medium-high and cook, stirring, until no longer pink, about 4 minutes. Stir in the chutney and bay leaves.
- Add the egg mixture to the skillet, lower the heat to medium and cook, scraping the bottom occasionally with a spatula, until the eggs begin to set, about 3 minutes. Discard the bay leaves. Transfer the skillet to the oven and bake until fully set, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, heat the remaining 2 tbsp. EVOO over medium heat. Add the remaining onion and cook until softened, about 4 minutes. Add the swiss chard stems and 1/4 cup water; season with salt and pepper. Cover and cook until tender, about 5 minutes. Add the chard leaves and cook, covered, stirring once, until just wilted, about 2 minutes. Serve with the frittata.