Makes: 1 servings
- 2 slices whole-grain bread
- 2 teaspoons butter, at room temperature
- 1 ounce Taleggio or Brie
- 1 ounce sliced smoked turkey
- 5 red seedless grapes, halved
- A pinch fresh thyme
- Spread one side of each bread slice with butter. Flip over one slice and top with half the cheese, the turkey, grapes, thyme and remaining cheese. Top with remaining bread slice, butter side up. In a nonstick skillet, cook sandwich over medium until browned, about 3 minutes per side. Slice in half.