This comforting and reliable classic features tuna, egg noodles, cream of mushroom soup and peas, topped with a crunchy bread crumb topping - it's just delicious!
Makes: 4 servings
Prep: 20 mins
Cook: 25 mins
- 1 10 3/4 ounce can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons chopped pimientos (optional)
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 2 cans (about 6 ounces each) tuna, drained
- 2 cups medium egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 2 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Stir the soup, milk, pimientos, peas, tuna and noodles in a 1 1/2-quart casserole. Stir the bread crumbs and butter in a small bowl.
- Bake the tuna mixture at 400 degrees F. for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbling. Stir the tuna mixture. Sprinkle with the bread crumb mixture.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until the bread crumb mixture is golden brown.
- This recipe is also great using Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Celery or 98% Fat Free Cream of Celery Soup.