Makes: 4 servings
Prep: 1 hr 30 mins
Cook: 5 mins
- 1 pound Tomato Pasta Dough
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup pesto
- 2/3 cup finely grated parmesan
- salt and pepper
- Cut the pasta dough into pappardelle.
- In a large pot of boiling, salted water, cook the pappardelle, stirring often, just until al dente, about 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large, heavy skillet over medium heat, melt the butter. Stir in the pesto. Using a spider or small strainer, transfer the pasta from the pot of water to the skillet. Add 1/2 cup of the pasta cooking water; toss gently. Sprinkle with the cheese; season with salt and pepper. Toss again, adding more cooking water if necessary to thin the sauce.