- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2 mangoes, finely chopped
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup sliced fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons capers, rinsed
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for brushing
- 6 6 ounces 1-inch-thick swordfish steaks
- Salt and pepper
In a bowl, stir together the mangoes, red onion, lemon juice, basil and capers.
Preheat the broiler. Brush olive oil on both sides of each swordfish steak; season with salt and pepper. Place on a foil-lined baking sheet and broil, turning once, until just firm to the touch, 10 to 13 minutes for medium. Serve with the mango-caper relish.