Yield: 2 cups
Prep: 20 mins
Cook: 10 mins
- 1/2cup walnuts
- 1/2cup dried blueberries
- 1 1/2cups small fresh blueberries
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 small rib celery, finely chopped
- 1 serrano chile, seeded and finely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees . Spread the walnuts on a baking sheet and toast, 8 to 10 minutes. Let cool, then chop. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the dried blueberries and 1/2 cup hot water. Soak for 10 minutes to plump the berries.
- Chop 1 cup fresh blueberries, transfer to a medium bowl and stir in the sugar. Stir in the remaining 1/2 cup fresh blueberries.
- Drain the dried blueberries and add to the fresh berries, along with the walnuts, celery and chile.
- Serve with pork chops or add a few spoonfuls to a turkey sammy.