Makes: 1 servings
- 1 pound strawberries, hulled and halved, plus 1 for garnish
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 1/4 ounces silver tequila
- 1 1/2 ounces triple sec
- 1 1/2 ounces fresh lime juice
- In a food processor, pulse the strawberries and sugar until smooth.
- Fill a cocktail shaker halfway with ice; add the tequila, triple sec, lime juice and 2 1/4 oz. strawberry puree. (Leftover puree will keep, refrigerated, up to 3 days.) Cover; shake vigorously until cold, about 15 seconds. Strain into a glass. Garnish with the strawberry.