- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 10 ounce package frozen spinach, thawed
- 1 15 ounce container ricotta cheese
- 8 ounces garlic-herb spreadable cheese
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup chopped marinated artichokes
Grease a 9-inch pie pan with olive oil. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees . Wring the spinach dry. In a large bowl, whisk together the ricotta cheese, garlic-herb cheese and eggs. Add the spinach, artichokes, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper and stir to combine. Pour into the prepared pan and bake until golden, about 45 minutes.