- 1 pound peeled, deveined shrimp
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons barbecue rub
- A pinch of salt
- 1 16 ounce bag thawed frozen spinach
- 1 4 ounce chunk of cream cheese
- 1 - 2 teaspoons chopped pickled jalapenos
In a bowl, toss 1 pound peeled, deveined shrimp with 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, 2 teaspoons barbecue rub and a pinch of salt. In a skillet, cook the shrimp until just pink, then add a 16-ounce bag thawed frozen spinach and cook until heated through. Remove from the heat and stir in a 4-ounce chunk of cream cheese and 1 to 2 teaspoons chopped pickled jalapenos.