Makes: 4 servings
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 20 mins
- 2 tablespoons sea salt
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 2 teaspoons ancho chile powder
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- EVOO, for cooking
- 4 lamb loin chops (each 1 1/4 inches thick)
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- In a small bowl, combine the sea salt and spices.
- Lightly coat a medium cast-iron skillet with EVOO. Place over medium heat until hot, 3 minutes.
- Using a paper towel, pat each lamb chop dry. Sprinkle on one side with spice mixture. Place the meat spice side down in the skillet. Sprinkle the other side with spice mixture. Cook, turning once, until medium-rare, 4 to 5 minutes per side. Let rest for 5 minutes. Serve with the lemon wedges.