Got 30 minutes and a craving for good chili? Then get out your saucepan, because this chicken chili really satisfies.
Makes: 6 servings
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 20 mins
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (about 1 pound), cut into cubes
- 4 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 large onion, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped (about 3/4 cup)
- 1 10 3/4 ounce can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 1/2 cups frozen whole kernel corn
- 2 15 ounce cans white kidney beans (cannellini), rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons shredded Cheddar cheese
- Heat the oil in a 4-quart saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the chicken, chili powder, cumin, onion and pepper and cook until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender, stirring often.
- Stir the soup, water, corn and beans in the saucepan and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with the cheese.