Makes: 4 servings
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 6 ounces melon liqueur, such as Midori
- 3 ounces vodka
- 3 ounces fresh lime juice
- 4 cups chopped honeydew, frozen
- 3 cups ice
- In a saucepan, heat the sugar and 1/4 cup water over medium, stirring, until the sugar dissolves. Let cool. In a pitcher, stir the sugar syrup, melon liqueur, vodka and lime juice.
- Make 2 drinks at a time: Blend 1 cup Sour Melon Ball mix, 2 cups honeydew and 1 1/2 cups ice. Garnish drinks with lime wedges and mint sprigs. Repeat!