Makes: 8 servings
Prep: 20 mins
Grill: 35 mins
- 1 pound baby red potatoes, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 4 ears corn, cut into 2-inch-thick rounds
- 2 cooked chorizo sausage links (about 6 oz.), halved lengthwise, then cut crosswise 1/2-inch thick
- 3/4 cup dry white wine, such as sauvignon blanc
- 2 tablespoons EVOO
- 1 teaspoon hot smoked paprika
- Salt and pepper
- 1 side of salmon (2 1/2-3 lbs.)
- Chopped flat-leaf parsley, for sprinkling
- Preheat a grill to medium-high on one side; keep the other side unlit.
- Stack three 2-foot-long sheets of heavy-duty foil on top of each other, then fold up the edges to create 2-inch-high sides. Place the foil pan on the unlit side of the grill. Add the potatoes, corn and chorizo in an even layer. Add the wine. Cover the grill and cook for 10 minutes.
- In a bowl, stir together the EVOO and smoked paprika. Season the salmon. Using a spatula, push the potatoes, corn and chorizo to the side of the foil pan. Place the salmon in the center, skin side down; brush with the paprika oil. Cover; grill until the salmon is opaque, about 25 minutes. Transfer the salmon and vegetables to a platter; spoon the juices over the fish. Sprinkle with the parsley.