Makes: 4 servings
Prep: 15 mins
Cook: 10 mins
- 1 cup Israeli couscous
- 1/4 cup EVOO
- 1/2 head radicchio, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 pound frozen cooked tail-on peeled shrimp, thawed
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta
- 1/4 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Bring a medium pot of water to a boil. Add the couscous and cook until tender, 8 to 10 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water. Transfer to a large bowl. Drizzle with the EVOO and stir to coat. Stir in the next six ingredients; season with salt and pepper. Transfer to a serving platter.
- Top the salad with the feta and parsley; season.