- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1/2 cup cooked brown rice
- 1/4 ounce peas, thawed
- 1/4 cup rotisserie chicken, skin and bones discarded and meat shredded
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons plain breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper (for people portions)
In a medium bowl, stir together the rice, peas, chicken, egg, breadcrumbs and parsley. Form into four 2 1/2-inch patties.
In a medium skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the chicken patties and cook, turning once, until golden-brown, 6 to 7 minutes. Remove from the pan and let cool slightly. Season people portions to taste with salt and pepper.