- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 tablespoon EVOO
- 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 3/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 cup hulled pumpkin seeds
- 1 1/2 pounds green beans
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Coarse salt
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
In a large skillet, heat the EVOO over medium-low heat. Add the garlic and cook until tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in the coriander, then add the pumpkin seeds and cook until lightly toasted, about 3 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a large pot of boiling water, cook the green beans until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes. Drain and transfer to a serving bowl.
Pour the pumpkin seed mixture over the beans. Add the lemon juice and 3/4 tsp. salt; toss to coat. Add the dill and toss again.