Makes: 4 servings
Prep: 20 mins
Cook: 35 mins
- 2 scallions thinly sliced
- 2 lemons, 1 zested and juiced and 1 sliced into wedges
- 3 dinner rolls (1 oz. each), torn into large pieces
- Salt and pepper
- 1 can (15 oz.) pink salmon, drained
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 pound red potatoes, quartered
- 1/4cup EVOO
- 1 1/3cups frozne peas
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees . Using a food processor, pulse the scallions, lemon zest, 1 roll, 1/2 tsp. salt and 1/4 tsp. pepper until finely ground; transfer to a bowl. Stir in the salmon, eggs and lemon juice; divide into 4 patties, cover and refrigerate.
- In a baking dish, add the potatoes, drizzle with 2 tbsp. EVOO and season with salt and pepper; toss to coat. Roast, tossing occasionally, for 25 minutes. Add the peas and roast until the potatoes are tender and golden, about 10 minutes.
- Using a food processor, pulse the remaining 2 rolls into fine crumbs. In a skillet, heat the remaining 2 tbsp. EVOO over medium heat. Coat the patties with the breadcrumbs. Add to the skillet and cook, turning once, until golden, 7 to 10 minutes. Serve with the lemon wedges and potatoes.
- If you have a loaf of sandwich bread in your fridge, you can use 3 slices in the recipe instead of buying dinner rolls. Use whole wheat for more fiber and nutrients.