- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2 ounces salami, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 medium jalapeno chile, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 13.8 ounce tube refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 large egg, beaten
- Coarse salt, for sprinkling
- Spicy brown mustard, for serving
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees . Grease a baking sheet. In a bowl, mix the salami, garlic and jalapeno.
Unroll the pizza dough; cut crosswise into 12 pieces. Working with 1 piece at a time, roll the dough between your hands to form a 7-inch rope. Tie each piece into a knot and place on the prepared baking sheet. Brush the knots with the egg and sprinkle with the salami mixture and coarse salt. Bake until golden, about 18 minutes. Serve warm with the mustard.