This perky pink punch, full of fresh fruit and juice, will make you blush. For best results, combine the fruit, juice and liqueur up to a day ahead and let sit in the refrigerator.
Makes: 10 servings
Prep: 15 mins
- 1 quart white grape juice
- 2 cups cranberry-raspberry juice
- 1/2cup pear liqueur (Poire William) or raspberry liqueur (framboise)
- 2 apples, preferably Pink Lady
- 2 pears, preferably Forelle
- 1 navel orangetrimmed, quartered lengthwise and sliced crosswise 1/3 inch thick
- 2 cups seedless black grapes
- 1 1 1/2literbottle chilled rose wine
- Ice cubes, for serving
- In a 3-quart bowl, combine the white grape juice, cranberry-raspberry juice and pear liqueur.
- Quarter and core the apples and pears, then thinly slice them and add to the bowl along with the orange and grapes. Cover the fruit and chill for at least 2 hours and up to overnight.
- Transfer the fruit and juices to a 5-quart punch bowl. Add the wine and serve the sangria over ice cubes in tumblers.