Makes: 4 servings
- 1 1/2 cups frozen raspberries
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 slices (1/4-inch thick) fresh ginger
- 3 english breakfast tea bags
- 1 12 ounce container thawed frozen lemonade concentrate
- Lemon wedges
- In pan, bring berries, 1/3 cup sugar and 1/3 cup water to boil, stirring. Strain over bowl, pressing with rubber spatula; discard solids. In pan, boil 2 cups water and ginger. Remove from heat; add tea bags. Steep 5 minutes; discard tea bags and ginger. Whisk in 6 1/2 cups water, 2/3 cup sugar, lemonade and raspberry syrup. Cool; serve over ice. Garnish with lemon wedges.