Makes: 4 servings
Prep: 15 mins
- 1/3 cup greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 small clove garlic, finely grated
- 1 pound shredded roast chicken
- 1/2 pound bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 small head boston lettuce, leaves separated
- 4 onion rolls, halved and lightly toasted
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- In a medium bowl, stir together the yogurt, mayonnaise, thyme and garlic. Stir in the chicken and bacon, then season with pepper.
- Arrange the lettuce on the roll bottoms. Layer with the chicken salad, tomato and roll tops.