- Prep Time
- 1/3 cup greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 small clove garlic, finely grated
- 1 pound shredded roast chicken
- 1/2 pound bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 small head boston lettuce, leaves separated
- 4 onion rolls, halved and lightly toasted
- 1 large tomato, sliced
In a medium bowl, stir together the yogurt, mayonnaise, thyme and garlic. Stir in the chicken and bacon, then season with pepper.
Arrange the lettuce on the roll bottoms. Layer with the chicken salad, tomato and roll tops.