Makes: 4 servings
Prep: 20 mins
Bake: 50 mins
- 3/4cup cooked quinoa
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts (6 oz. each)
- 1/4cup dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme, plus more for serving
- Olive oil cooking spray
- Position a rack in the center of the oven; preheat to 300 degrees . Spread the quinoa on a parchment-lined baking sheet; bake until lightly toasted, 25 to 30 minutes. Let cool, then transfer to a bowl, breaking up any clumps. Discard the parchment; reserve the baking sheet.
- Increase the oven to 425 degrees . In a large bowl, combine the chicken, mustard and thyme; season with pepper. Mix with a rubber spatula to coat. Place a rack on the reserved baking sheet. Dip the chicken in the quinoa, coating well on both sides, then place on the rack.
- Spritz the chicken with cooking spray; bake until just cooked through, 15 to 20 minutes. Sprinkle with thyme.