- Prep Time
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken, such as a store-bought rotisserie chicken
- 2 large tomatoes, cored and chopped
- 1 15 1/2 ounce can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 8 yellow corn taco shells, warmed
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup (4 oz.) sharp cheddar, shredded
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
In a large bowl, toss together the chicken, tomatoes, beans, cilantro, lime juice, chili powder and 1 tsp. salt.
Using a slotted spoon, fill the taco shells with the chicken mixture. Top each with the sour cream, then sprinkle with cheddar and scallions.