- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2 zucchini
- 1/2 pint grape tomatoes, quartered lengthwise
- 5 tablespoons EVOO, plus more for brushing
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tbsp. finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 small cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper
- 3 cups (half of a 5-oz. bag) baby arugula
- 4 skinless cod fillets (6 oz. each), patted dry
- 1/2 baguette, cut on an angle into long, 3/4-inch-wide slices
Shred the zucchini on the large holes of a box grater set in a wide, shallow bowl. Roll up in a kitchen towel, squeeze to remove any liquid, then return the zucchini to the bowl. Stir in the tomatoes, 3 tbsp. EVOO, 2 tbsp. lemon juice, 2 tbsp. parsley and half the garlic; season with salt and pepper. Just before serving, toss with the arugula.
In a large nonstick skillet, heat 2 tbsp. EVOO over medium-high heat. Season the cod with salt and pepper and add to the pan; cook, turning once, until browned on both sides, about 8 minutes.
Meanwhile, make the toasts: Preheat a grill pan or broiler. Brush the bread slices lightly with EVOO and cook until crisp on both sides, about 3 minutes.
In a small bowl, combine the remaining 1/4 cup parsley, the remaining garlic and the lemon zest; season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle over the fish. Serve the fish with the salad and toasts.