- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh thyme
- 6 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- Coarse salt
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves, with skin
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 6 ounces baby spinach (about 8 cups)
- 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/2 cup walnuts (2 ounces), crumbled and toasted
Preheat the oven to 200 degrees . In a small bowl, combine the rosemary, thyme, garlic and 2 teaspoons salt. Rub all over the chicken.
In a large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil over medium-high heat. Place 2 chicken breasts, skin side down, in the pan and top with a heavy skillet to flatten. Cook for 7 minutes, turn and fry until cooked through, about 4 minutes. Keep warm on a baking sheet in the oven while you fry the remaining chicken in 2 more tablespoons olive oil.
In a large bowl, whisk together the remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil, the vinegar, shallot, mustard and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Add the spinach and toss; top with the goat cheese and toasted walnuts. Serve with the chicken.