- Prep Time
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- 4 large beef or pork franks
- 4 large flour tortillas
- 1 10 - 12 ounce bag sauerkraut, drained
- 1/2 cup beer
- 1/4 cup brown mustard
- 1 15 ounce can barbecue baked beans, drained and warmed
- 4 ounces Swiss cheese, shredded
- 1 small onion, chopped
In a large skillet, heat a bit of water and the EVOO , 1 turn of the pan, over medium-high heat. Add the franks; cook until the skin is crisp.
In the same skillet, char the tortillas.
In a medium saucepan, heat the sauerkraut, beer and brown mustard over medium heat to warm through. On each tortilla, layer some baked beans, Swiss cheese, sauerkraut, onion and a frank. Wrap up burrito-style.