Makes: 8 servings
Prep: 15 mins
Roast: 30 mins
- 2 pounds green beans, trimmed
- 1 large red onion, cut into thin wedges with some core still attached
- 3 tablespoons EVOO
- Salt and pepper
- 1 orange
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh oregano
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees . In a large bowl, toss the green beans and onion wedges with the EVOO; season. Transfer to a rimmed baking sheet. Roast until the vegetables are tender and browned in spots, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, zest half the orange, then cut the orange in half. In a small bowl, mix the zest, garlic and herbs to make the gremolata.
- Transfer the vegetables to a large platter. Squeeze the juice from one orange half over the vegetables. Sprinkle with the gremolata.