- 8 slice bacon
- 1 ripe haas avocado
- about 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 clove garlic, pasted or grated
- 3 tablespoons grated or chopped red onion
- about 2 tbsp finely chopped cilantro
- sea salt
- 3 cups cooked lobster meat
- 4 rolls, preferably brioche, lightly buttered and toasted
- chopped iceberg lettuce and tomatoes
Preheat oven to 375 degrees . Bake the bacon on a broiler pan until crisp, 15-18 minutes. Let cool, then coarsely chop.
Mash the avocado with the sour cream, lemon juice, garlic, onion and cilantro; season with sea salt. Fold in the lobster. Fill the toasted rolls with lettuce, lobster, bacon and tomatoes.