Makes: 4 servings
Prep: 5 mins
Cook: 10 mins
- 2 cups cooked wild rice
- 1/2 cup heavy cream, plus more for serving
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup, plus more for serving
- 1/4 cup toasted hazelnuts, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons dried blueberries
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- in a medium nonstick skillet, heat the rice, 1/2 cup heavy cream and 2 tbsp. maple syrup over medium-high until hot, 6 to 8 minutes. Add the hazelnuts, blueberries and cranberries; stir until heated through, 2 minutes.
- Divide among bowls and serve with more heavy cream and maple syrup.