- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2 cups cooked wild rice
- 1/2 cup heavy cream, plus more for serving
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup, plus more for serving
- 1/4 cup toasted hazelnuts, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons dried blueberries
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
in a medium nonstick skillet, heat the rice, 1/2 cup heavy cream and 2 tbsp. maple syrup over medium-high until hot, 6 to 8 minutes. Add the hazelnuts, blueberries and cranberries; stir until heated through, 2 minutes.
Divide among bowls and serve with more heavy cream and maple syrup.