- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 3 slices bacon, chopped
- 1 cup panko
- 3 4 ounce cans diced jalapenos, drained
- 2 8 ounce packages cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar
- 1 small fresh jalapeno, seeded and chopped
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan
- Tortilla chips, for dipping
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees . In a large skillet, cook the bacon over medium, stirring occasionally, until crispy, 6 to 8 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, transfer to a paper towel/lined plate. Drain off all but 2 tbsp. of the drippings; add the panko and stir to coat. Remove from heat.
In a bowl, mix half the bacon with the canned jalapenos, cream cheese, mayonnaise and cheddar. Transfer the mixture to a 2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with the panko, remaining bacon, fresh jalapeno and Parmesan.
Bake until golden brown and bubbly, 25 to 30 minutes. Serve with the tortilla chips.