Makes: 6 servings
- 6 ears fresh corn, husks and silk removed
- 8 oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 3 tablespoons goat cheese
- 1 1/2 cups fresh breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter
- In a large pot of boiling, salted water, cook the corn until the kernels are crisp-tender, about 5 minutes. Remove from the pot using tongs.
- Using a small food processor, puree 8 oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes with 1 tbsp. of their oil and 3 tbsp. goat cheese. In a nonstick skillet, toast 1-1/2 cups fresh breadcrumbs in 2 tbsp. butter. Spread some tomato mixture on each ear of husked corn. Lightly coat with breadcrumbs and place on a rack-lined baking sheet; bake at 375 degrees until tender, about 10 minutes.