Makes: 6 servings
Prep: 20 mins
Bake: 30 mins
- 1 sheet (about 1/2 lb.) thawed frozen puff pastry
- 3 plums, sliced into thin wedges
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 6 teaspoons sugar
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees . On a floured surface, unroll the pastry; cut into 6 rectangles. Grease a baking sheet; transfer the pastry to the sheet. Lay the plum slices evenly on the pastry. Brush the plums with the butter and sprinkle 1 tsp. sugar over each pastry.
- Bake until golden, 25 to 30 minutes. Serve warm or at room termperature.
- For an extra-purple look, top with a scoop of blueberry sorbet.