- 4 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 2 cups toasted corn cereal, such as Corn Chex
- 1 1/2 cups pretzel sticks
- 2/3 cup unsalted roasted peanuts
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
Preheat oven to 350 degrees . In bowl, mix bacon, cereal, pretzels, peanuts and cayenne. In small bowl, whisk honey and oil; drizzle over cereal mixture. Toss and scrape onto parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake, mixing once, until golden, 15 minutes; season. Cool on pan, tossing occasionally.